Mission price 2024?

Some discussions just don't fit into a well defined box. Use this forum to discuss general topics and issues revolving around the Church and the technology offerings we use and share.
williamgriffiths19

Mission price 2024?

Post by williamgriffiths19 »

I am planning on serving a mission in around 18 months, and I would like to know what the cost is, as of this year, or next year rather.
Is it still 400$ or are they planning on moving it up to 500 soon?
BrianEdwards

Re: Mission price 2024?

Post by BrianEdwards »

williamgriffiths19 wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 3:59 pm I am planning on serving a mission in around 18 months, and I would like to know what the cost is, as of this year, or next year rather.
Is it still 400$ or are they planning on moving it up to 500 soon?
I do not believe anyone on the Forum will know anything more than what the Church has currently stated, which is that the cost is $400/month for missionaries from the USA/Canada. My expectation is that any future change to the cost, will be shared by the Church with enough lead time to not adversely impact either those actively serving missions, or those actively in-process of submitting their applications (who would all have their finances in place based on the $400 amount).

This is a recurring Forum topic, since it's of interest to lots of potential missionaries and their families! For example, see Missions monthly cost

Return to “General Discussions”