Church accounts

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
Preciousmkwela

Church accounts

Post by Preciousmkwela »

I forgot my username and password for the account that is linked with my membership record number and l want to apply for Online degree with BYU pathway worldwide but I am not able to because it requires one that is linked with my membership record number. I am stuck....what must I do.
BrianEdwards

Re: Church accounts

Post by BrianEdwards »

Preciousmkwela wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:55 pm I forgot my username and password for the account that is linked with my membership record number and l want to apply for Online degree with BYU pathway worldwide but I am not able to because it requires one that is linked with my membership record number. I am stuck....what must I do.
I'd recommend first reading the pinned post at the top of the "Church Account" subforum:
PLEASE READ FIRST: Answers to Most Church Account Problems

Return to “Church Account”