Baptism Record - MRN

Some discussions just don't fit into a well defined box. Use this forum to discuss general topics and issues revolving around the Church and the technology offerings we use and share.
Lucanfulcher@outlook.com

Baptism Record - MRN

Post by Lucanfulcher@outlook.com »

Hi, I'm trying to locate my Baptism Record and MRN. How can I do this? I don't remember which location and ward I attended many years ago. I'm not sure who to contact to help me locate these records.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Baptism Record - MRN

Post by russellhltn »

Talk to your current ward clerk. If you don't know what ward you belong to, you can enter your address into the Meetinghouse locator.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
Lucanfulcher@outlook.com

Post by Lucanfulcher@outlook.com »

I'm not a current member, and I don't remember which location I attended, there were approximately 4 different locations in the city I lived at the time. I now live in another country.
jonesrk
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by jonesrk »

Use your current address. That would be your current ward. They would be able to request the records that were originally created.
Lucanfulcher@outlook.com wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 2:06 pm I'm not a current member
If you mean that you're not currently attending that's okay. They could still find your records from when you were baptized.

Return to “General Discussions”