Zoom Webinar not an available option

Using Google Meet, Zoom, etc.)
rcarroll05

Zoom Webinar not an available option

Post by rcarroll05 »

I am the STS and due to a stake reorganization I had to change the email address on a Zoom account for ward that was moved into our stake. I made the change on the meet.churchofjesuschrist.org Local Unit site, The ward clerk received the email and setup instructions, however when they log into the account, there is not an option for doing a webinar. When they click on webinar it saying they don't have access to create one and the admin needs to enable that. I don't believe I have access to do that.
I attached a picture of what the clerk sent me from their account settings. I compared it to my wards (am the TS in my ward too) and only difference is that under "Meeting", mine has "Webinar" which his does not.
Do I need to call Salt Lake and get some updated for this ward? Again I did the address change in the meet site like I've read it should be done.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Zoom Webinar not an available option

Post by russellhltn »

If it hasn't fixed itself by morning, I'd call. Between the stake change and email change, the system may be confused.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
rcarroll05

Re: Zoom Webinar not an available option

Post by rcarroll05 »

Thanks for your reply. The Stake change was a few months ago. They've just had the need to use again since the time of the move. So trying to get it all setup for them.

Return to “Interactive Virtual Meetings”