Account recovery

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
jhardy355

Account recovery

Post by jhardy355 »

Trying to recover church account but when I enter my membership # and hit next it takes me to a page that says:
"Account Recovery
Please select one of the options below to continue:
But there are no options to choose from it is blank."

If I use email address or phone # instead it says it's not connected to the membership number
Hilohi

Re: Account recovery

Post by Hilohi »

You'll have to call the Global Service Center at [phone number removed]. They'll help you recover your account.
Last edited by jdlessley on Sat Apr 20, 2024 8:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed phone #.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Re: Account recovery

Post by jdlessley »

Hilohi wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:15 pm You'll have to call the Global Service Center at [phone number removed]. They'll help you recover your account.
We have been asked not to post the Global Services Department (GSD) number. The number is different for each area and posting that one area number for all to call unnecessarily creates language communication and time zone issues as well as telephone switch overload. The Wiki has an article with the area specific GSD telephone numbers.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?

Return to “Church Account”