Integrated Talent and Interest Survey

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
markbarber21

Integrated Talent and Interest Survey

Post by markbarber21 »

Idea for enhancement: Integrated Talent and Interest Survey

I have recently been called as a stake activity's chairman. Currently available is a printable "Talent and Interest Survey" form. This form must be distributed, gathered, and compiled to be of use. In particular, in Stakes that are not centralized, integrating this into the individuals LDS account would be most beneficial.

This would allow the leadership, in LDS.org, to have a real-time resource list of those that can, for example, play the piano. When planning activities, the intersection would provide guidance insulating appropriate activities.

This feature may be more properly exposed in the LDS.org website, but the information should be bound to the individual's LDS account. This would allow the individual to change the location without losing their individual information.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Integrated Talent and Interest Survey

Post by russellhltn »

To assure it gets to the right people, I'd suggest submitting your suggestion using the feedback link on the main lds.org website (not the forums).

Note that MLS has such a utility. My impression from being here several years is that it gets/got little use. Granted, your idea has a couple of improvements, but if the current tool receives little use, I'm not sure as an improved version would get much priority.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Church Account”