Training Videos

Discuss basic duties of stake and ward clerks, including where to begin.
BarryHill

Training Videos

Post by BarryHill »

It seems the training videos have been redone but I don't see Clerk training in the LDS Leadership Library. Am I looking in the wrong place. We have new Clerks and I just want to get them off on the right foot.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
jcarroll

Post by jcarroll »

Current training "videos" are (still) available at Record-Keeping and Auditing Training in a single-page concise list (part of the legacy lds.org). Earlier this month, the LDSTech Broadcast: New Record-Keeping and Technology Support Site on LDS.org announced that new training videos are in development; they will be posted to clerksupport.lds.org. No release date was given.

I'm eager to receive the new training myself.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

jcarroll wrote:Current training "videos" are (still) available at Record-Keeping and Auditing Training in a single-page concise list (part of the legacy lds.org). Earlier this month, the LDSTech Broadcast: New Record-Keeping and Technology Support Site on LDS.org announced that new training videos are in development; they will be posted to clerksupport.lds.org. No release date was given.

The legacy training page will not be available much longer, but I imagine it will be available at least until all the training videos are available on clerksupport.lds.org. The great majority of the training videos have already been moved there.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.

Return to “Getting Started for New Clerks”