submit tithing

Discussions about the Online Donation system.
Pfetui

submit tithing

Post by Pfetui »

I submitted a tithing donation a few days ago. I don't recall getting a follow-up email stating my donation could be deducted in a few days. So then I decided to submit it again. The next day I see that the first one was submitted and deductions were taken from my account. How do I stop the second donation?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: submit tithing

Post by russellhltn »

Pfetui wrote:How do I stop the second donation?
From the FAQ: "As long as the Church hasn’t already processed your donation, you may still be able to cancel the donation request. You can cancel the donation request a few different ways: Click the x icon next to the donation that is still in “Processing” status, or click the donation, go to the yellow slip, and click the Cancel Donation Request button at the bottom of the slip. The donation request will be canceled and deleted from the system."
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Re: submit tithing

Post by sbradshaw »

Note that if you donate on Friday, it might not be processed until Monday or Tuesday, because of the weekend.
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.

Return to “Online Donations”