Can't Change Passcode At All

Discussions around the iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch versions of the Member Tools Application.
ChrissytinaR

Can't Change Passcode At All

Post by ChrissytinaR »

I have forgotten my PIN Passcode on the LDS Tools app on my Iphone 6. I tried to enter the passcode incorrectly 5 times to "reset" it, but when I sign back in, it always wants me to enter the "current passcode." So I enter passcodes incorrectly many times and it, again, ALWAYS asks for the "current passcode." I also have tried to reboot my phone, uninstall the app and reinstall it, and change my password. Please help!
BethinVA

Re: Can't Change Passcode At All

Post by BethinVA »

I'm having the very same problem. I haven't been able to use LDS Tools on my iPhone 6 Plus for weeks. I've entered various passcodes dozens of times, uninstalled and reinstalled the app, and rebooted my phone multiple times. Please figure out this bug asap to help us better communicate with and serve our local members when we aren't at home. Thank you!
ckdufresne

Post by ckdufresne »

I am also having this issue. All suggestions have led to the same result with no access. What next?
KenMcInnes

Post by KenMcInnes »

Hi i am having problems with two members accounts that have been mixed up to often and now the phone # and log in reset don't work. is there a number that can be called to reset their log in information?

Return to “iPhone/iPad Member Tools App”