LDS calendar not syncing to IOS / IMac devices

Discussions around the iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch versions of the Member Tools Application.
andrewwheat

LDS calendar not syncing to IOS / IMac devices

Post by andrewwheat »

I have a issue with syncing my LDS Calendar to my IOS devices iphone 6+ and iPad mini. The subscribe url link use to work fine until IOS update 8.1.2 been sent out. I have also got a IMac desktop which runs on OS X Yosemite which is link to my iCloud. But none of the devices is showing the calendar but it has work in the past last year.... I am also using a Google gmail account which is part of iCloud
jeff.alvey

Re: LDS calendar not syncing to IOS / IMac devices

Post by jeff.alvey »

andrewwheat wrote:I have a issue with syncing my LDS Calendar to my IOS devices iphone 6+ and iPad mini. The subscribe url link use to work fine until IOS update 8.1.2 been sent out. I have also got a IMac desktop which runs on OS X Yosemite which is link to my iCloud. But none of the devices is showing the calendar but it has work in the past last year.... I am also using a Google gmail account which is part of iCloud
I am experiencing this same issue. I have tried generating new sync urls however I am still unable to see my lds calender in any calendar application on my iPhone or iPad.

Return to “iPhone/iPad Member Tools App”