Importing One Calendar into another Unit Calendar

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
tslemke

Importing One Calendar into another Unit Calendar

Post by tslemke »

Is there any way for me to have my units calendar be imported into a different units calendar (synced) without changing their current events or calendars.

I have a member from another unit who would like all of the YSA activities to show up in their ward's calendar. Is it possible to do this automatically and synced?

Thanks in advance.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

tslemke wrote:Is there any way for me to have my units calendar be imported into a different units calendar (synced) without changing their current events or calendars.

I have a member from another unit who would like all of the YSA activities to show up in their ward's calendar. Is it possible to do this automatically and synced?

There's no way to do this automatically. You could follow the instructions to Export an iCal file, and then the other ward could import it using the instructions to Set up calendars and migrate events. But that process would have to be repeated manually any time that ward wants the latest update of that calendar.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.

Return to “Calendar”