Gospel Library JavaME download
New Beta Download page: http://tech.lds.org/dl/gljme/
This article explains how to download the Mobile Gospel Library to a Java ME phone.
Current Version: Beta 1.0.0
WARNING: This is a beta version, and may function in an unexpected way on your phone.
For questions and bug reports, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOTE: Some Java ME phones require a JAD/JAR pair. Some require only a JAR file.
Here are the download links for the appropriate files:
WARNING: BETA VERSION
|BETA 1.0.0||Gospel Library JAD||Gospel Library JAR ONLY|
To install on your Java ME phone, there are several methods:
- Download directly to your phone using your phone's Internet browser (enter the above link into your phone's browser, and it should install appropriately).
- Download to a PC then copy the files to your phone using Bluetooth. Then find the files in the appropriate folder, and click on them to install.
- Use a custom APP installer that is based on your particular phone.
- Download to a PC then copy the files to your phone using a USB Cable. Then find the files in the appropriate folder, and click on them to install.
- Download to PC then copy files to a micro SD card (micro SD card capable phones). Create kjava directory on the card, copy jar file, and jad file if needed, to card. Insert card in phone, go to app giving access to card directories (may be "My Stuff" or something similar), click on the jar file to install.