New MLS 3.2.3 - Other Category Balances

Discussions around using and interfacing with the Church MLS program.
mcortiz

New MLS 3.2.3 - Other Category Balances

Post by mcortiz »

We completed the migration to CUBS. After the migration our other category balances went crazy. The migration instructions only recommended to print the main balances from the income and expense report.

I had been trying to get a fresh install of MLS in a different computer and restore a backup file. However, the income and expense report functionality is not enabled because of CUBS migration.

Any idea how to get an older version of MLS to view the other category detail?

Thanks!
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

mcortiz wrote:We completed the migration to CUBS. After the migration our other category balances went crazy. The migration instructions only recommended to print the main balances from the income and expense report.
The instructions did say to print the "Summary by Sub-Category" report with a date range of all, including all subcategories. So that would have given you the information you need. But don't worry -- if you read on, you'll see that you can still get those numbers.
mcortiz wrote:I had been trying to get a fresh install of MLS in a different computer and restore a backup file. However, the income and expense report functionality is not enabled because of CUBS migration.

Any idea how to get an older version of MLS to view the other category detail?
That is covered in detail in the thread Retrieving Old Budget information.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.
mcortiz

it worked

Post by mcortiz »

Thanks.

I was able to get reports for data prior to Oct 17th.

Return to “MLS Support, Help, and Feedback”