Beta Directory: Missing email organization option

Discussions about the Ward Directory and Map tool on churchofjesuschrist.org.
mevans

Beta Directory: Missing email organization option

Post by mevans »

The old directory gave you the option to email organization members. The new one doesn't have this. Not all ward members have access to LCR. Just tonight, I wanted to email the presidency of an organization and the option isn't there in the new directory.

I'm submitting feedback.
Austindoug

Re: Beta Directory: Missing email organization option

Post by Austindoug »

I'm the Gospel Doctrine class president. I've been sending out lesson reading schedule reminders to all adults for the past year. I'm very disappointed that this will no longer be possible. I don't understand why the change was made in the Beta version without any explanation. If this was removed because of complaints that is disturbing. A few complainers should not be able to ruin things for the rest of us. If someone didn't want to receive email reminders from me all they had to do was block my email address. It wouldn't be necessary to complain to Church Headquarters.

When will the Beta version be fully implemented, making the old version unavailable?
mevans

Re: Beta Directory: Missing email organization option

Post by mevans »

Austindoug wrote:I'm the Gospel Doctrine class president. I've been sending out lesson reading schedule reminders to all adults for the past year. I'm very disappointed that this will no longer be possible.
Please also submit your feedback to the church. Click on the help icon (?) on the upper-right of the directory. A panel opens on the left side. Click on the "Send Feedback" link.

Return to “Ward Directory and Map”