Gospel Library 5.1 for Android has been released on the Google Play Store and will be available soon on the Amazon Appstore (for Kindle Fire devices).
• Added study plans feature, allowing users to track the completion of their study.
• Added counts for annotations / personal data to the App Details screen.
• Added ability to view a full chapter in the sidebar, for links to a full chapter.
• Issue where drop-down navigation menu didn’t work in Notes.
• Issue where duplicate general conference talks showed under Speakers or Topics.
• Issue where contextual search in a library section didn’t return full results.
• Issue where search results cleared when rotating the device.
• Issue where deep links didn’t always navigate correctly.
Discussions around the Android version of the Gospel Library application.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
Gospel Library won't open after last update. I have always stored the app on my sd card with no issues. If I move the app back to internal storage it will open. All my other apps, including all other Lds apps, open from sd storage. Any ideas?
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest