"Page Not Found" error

Discuss ideas and suggestions around the Church website.
jamescarlolson@gmail.com

"Page Not Found" error

Post by jamescarlolson@gmail.com »

I keep getting a Page Not Found error on my computer when I attempt to access the Come, Follow Me lessons for Youth Sunday School. Actually this happens on my phone too when trying to access through the website. I only have a work cell phone and they do not allow the installation of apps so I don't have the luxury of having the lds.org app. I cleared browser history, cache and cookies. The language settings are not the problem.
Here is the link to the lesson which generates the below message... Can someone help?

https://www.lds.org/youth/learn/ss/plan ... e?lang=eng

Search Church Sites
Search
Page Not Found
We’re sorry, but the page you are trying to access has an error. You might be able to find what you’re looking for by visiting the LDS.org home page or by typing a search term in the box below.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: "Page Not Found" error

Post by russellhltn »

That link doesn't work for me either. Where did you get that link? It appears the site as switched from an older style to "New Experece". I also notice that in navigating from the main page, it's not just "youth" but YM an YW have different links. So, prior bookmarks are likely invalid.

For example: https://www.lds.org/study/youth/learn/a ... w?lang=eng
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
kaylaeholmes

Post by kaylaeholmes »

I'm having the SAME issue... trying to prepare my lesson and can not. I can use the APP to get the lesson but I don't use my phone when preparing a lesson. Must be the old soul in me!
fj40scottb

Post by fj40scottb »

Yes been getting the same thing for a few days now? I'm lost without this content. :(
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

So far, no one has answered my question - where are you getting the link? If it's a bookmark, I suggest deleting that bookmark and finding the content again from the main lds.org page.

If the link is coming from a lds.org page, then what page is it?
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Main Church Website”