Button does not work! - Password reset

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
Fanaticit

Button does not work! - Password reset

Post by Fanaticit »

On the password reset section of the LDS accounts, there is an option to reset with just your Membership Number and Birthday. Once entering your username then MBN and DOB you can then change your password. This Set New Password button does not work. It does not work on any of the browsers and devices that I have tried: Windows 10 PC - Chrome, IE, Firefox, iPad - Chrome, Safari, Android Phone - Chrome.

Please fix this button as I go to other wards and help people fix their LDS accounts and some don't have access to email while I work with them and then can't recover their passwords.
Attachments
Capture.JPG
(42.79 KiB) Not downloaded yet
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Re: Button does not work! - Password reset

Post by jdlessley »

Fanaticit wrote:Please fix this button ...
Nobody on the forum has the ability to fix issues like this. The forum is primarily user-to-user support. We can discuss issues and problems, but that is about it. The official channel to report this issue is to submit feedback through the feedback link found at the bottom of most LDS.org pages.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?

Return to “Church Account”