Gospel Library 5.1.0 for iOS

Discussions around the iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch versions of the Gospel Library application.
kelssoel

Re: Gospel Library 5.1.0 for iOS

Postby kelssoel » Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:33 pm

sbradshaw wrote:Interesting – it sounds like there are a couple of bugs to try and figure out.

Looks like we’ll just have to wait for an update!

aeshipp

Postby aeshipp » Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:22 pm

austindwright wrote:I can’t seem to find any information on how to use the new study plans feature. I saw a screenshot of it in the pop-up notification that displayed after the app update, but there were no further instructions provided, and I don’t see any obvious means of accessing/using it. Can someone please point me in the right direction? Thank you!

I’m having the exact same issue. No notifications at all! I tried looking in my iPhone settings, and all notification styles are turned on for the app. I tried re-making a study plan. I tried re-setting the reminders. Nothing. I’m stumped. Is it a bug? I live by reminders, so I reaaaally need this feature to work. Haha

jonwilson

Postby jonwilson » Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:35 am

The new full screen view includes the status bar icons (time, network, WiFi, and battery life). Is this a permanent change or something that will be fixed? I miss the old fully immersive view (it means text overlayed on text).

sbradshaw

Postby sbradshaw » Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:17 am

Gospel Library 5.1.1 is in beta and includes a fix for study plan notifications, as well as fixing the issue where the status bar remains visible in full screen.
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.

Return to “iPhone/iPad Gospel Library”