Any possibility of recovering SD card?

Some discussions just don't fit into a well defined box. Use this forum to discuss general topics and issues revolving around the Church and the technology offerings we use and share.
Mr.Keele

Any possibility of recovering SD card?

Postby Mr.Keele » Thu Dec 27, 2018 7:42 am

Just a week ago I completed a full time mission. In my mission we transferred to digital about 3/4's of the way through, and so for that last 4th or so I began relying on my Samsung J3 for photos and document keeping. I knew that I would need to back this up when I came home, but I didn't realize in what way. I took everything from the phone and saved it to an SD card for keeping, because the program missionaries use would wipe the phone after a few days of being home. What I didn't realize was that it would also try wiping the SD card too. I foolishly left it in, and now I have lost a good portion of my mission on there. If anyone has any idea on how to recover the SD card, or who has experience with Maas360 or anything, let me know. If there's a better place that I can post this, also let me know. I'd really like to recover what I can, I feel silly about the whole thing, but if nothing can be done, I get that. Thanks for any help! Keep on the covenant path!

Wakinura

Re: Any possibility of recovering SD card?

Postby Wakinura » Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:00 pm

Actually, there are lots of services that can help you out but as far as I know it won't be easy on the wallet. I am sure you can google one in your area, don't be so frustrated, buddy!

sbradshaw

Re: Any possibility of recovering SD card?

Postby sbradshaw » Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:54 am

Good luck!
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.

Return to “General Discussions”