Annotation tools not working

Discussions around the Gospel Library application for Windows for Desktop and Mobile

Moderator: BowmanDH

dswebb

Annotation tools not working

Post by dswebb »

Good morning, Just wanted to report that the annotation tools are not currently working. I tried to highlight some quotes in a General Conference talk and couldn't use any of the tools to mark it. Thank you.
sarangdino

Re: Annotation tools not working

Post by sarangdino »

We have the same problem.
ksand1

Post by ksand1 »

In the Come Follow Me manuals. It will not allow me to add a Note to any of the text near the lines to record thoughts or impressions. Notes work in other areas of text, except where a person would really need to make a Note.

Also, the left-click and drag to highlight function doesn't work in the Come Follow Me manuals. It does in the Ensign.
76inchrich

Post by 76inchrich »

I am having the same problem and question. Is there a way to enable note taking digitally in the space provided?
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Post by sbradshaw »

ksand1 wrote:In the Come Follow Me manuals. It will not allow me to add a Note to any of the text near the lines to record thoughts or impressions. Notes work in other areas of text, except where a person would really need to make a Note.
76inchrich wrote:I am having the same problem and question. Is there a way to enable note taking digitally in the space provided?
There isn't currently a way to write notes in the lines – I'd recommend sending it as feedback using the link at the bottom of Study.LDS.org. In the meantime, you could select the title above the lines, and attach a note to that.
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Post by sbradshaw »

dswebb wrote:Good morning, Just wanted to report that the annotation tools are not currently working. I tried to highlight some quotes in a General Conference talk and couldn't use any of the tools to mark it. Thank you.
sarangdino wrote:We have the same problem.
Are you using the older content pages under Conference.LDS.org, or the "new experience" content pages under Study.LDS.org? The new ones should work more reliably.
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.

Return to “Gospel Library for Windows”