Annotation tools not working

Discussions around the Gospel Library application for Windows for Desktop and Mobile
dswebb
New Member
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2016 4:26 am

Annotation tools not working

Postby dswebb » Wed Dec 26, 2018 11:37 am

Good morning, Just wanted to report that the annotation tools are not currently working. I tried to highlight some quotes in a General Conference talk and couldn't use any of the tools to mark it. Thank you.

sarangdino
New Member
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:04 am

Re: Annotation tools not working

Postby sarangdino » Thu Jan 03, 2019 5:32 pm

We have the same problem.

ksand1
New Member
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2018 8:56 pm

Re: Annotation tools not working

Postby ksand1 » Sun Jan 06, 2019 10:28 am

In the Come Follow Me manuals. It will not allow me to add a Note to any of the text near the lines to record thoughts or impressions. Notes work in other areas of text, except where a person would really need to make a Note.

Also, the left-click and drag to highlight function doesn't work in the Come Follow Me manuals. It does in the Ensign.

76inchrich
New Member
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2017 4:59 pm

Re: Annotation tools not working

Postby 76inchrich » Wed Jan 16, 2019 7:34 pm

I am having the same problem and question. Is there a way to enable note taking digitally in the space provided?

User avatar
sbradshaw
Senior Member
Posts: 4080
Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:42 pm
Location: Provo, UT
Contact:

Re: Annotation tools not working

Postby sbradshaw » Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:28 am

ksand1 wrote:In the Come Follow Me manuals. It will not allow me to add a Note to any of the text near the lines to record thoughts or impressions. Notes work in other areas of text, except where a person would really need to make a Note.

76inchrich wrote:I am having the same problem and question. Is there a way to enable note taking digitally in the space provided?


There isn't currently a way to write notes in the lines – I'd recommend sending it as feedback using the link at the bottom of Study.LDS.org. In the meantime, you could select the title above the lines, and attach a note to that.
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.

User avatar
sbradshaw
Senior Member
Posts: 4080
Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:42 pm
Location: Provo, UT
Contact:

Re: Annotation tools not working

Postby sbradshaw » Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:32 am

dswebb wrote:Good morning, Just wanted to report that the annotation tools are not currently working. I tried to highlight some quotes in a General Conference talk and couldn't use any of the tools to mark it. Thank you.

sarangdino wrote:We have the same problem.


Are you using the older content pages under Conference.LDS.org, or the "new experience" content pages under Study.LDS.org? The new ones should work more reliably.
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.


Return to “Gospel Library for Windows”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: jonesrk and 0 guests