spouse name on donor report

Discuss questions around local unit policies for budgeting, reconciling, etc. This forum should not contain specific financial or membership information.
hayes3403

spouse name on donor report

Postby hayes3403 » Wed Dec 05, 2018 3:49 pm

At tithing settlement a member requested there spouse name be included on the donor report. I checked the box to include the spouse name but the donor report did not change. how do I get the spouse name to show up on the donoe report?

Goldplated

Re: spouse name on donor report

Postby Goldplated » Thu Dec 06, 2018 10:53 pm

It seems to be that your spouse name should be included indirectly, because our computers have preferente for people on Earth, i think is a beatiful choice both names can be seen
i love you my savior: jesus christ

russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: spouse name on donor report

Postby russellhltn » Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:07 am

hayes3403 wrote:At tithing settlement a member requested there spouse name be included on the donor report. I checked the box to include the spouse name but the donor report did not change. how do I get the spouse name to show up on the donoe report?

You might want to verify that the marriage is properly recorded. A quick way to check is to look in the directory and make sure the spouse appears *above* the "Other Household Members" line.

It's not unusual for the marriage appear to be on the member records, but a closer examination shows the marriage record only names the spouse but doesn't link to them.
Have you searched the Wiki?
Try using a Google search by adding "site:tech.lds.org/wiki" to the search criteria.

Return to “Local Unit Finance”