Adding Contact to iPhone Error

Discussions around the iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch versions of the Member Tools Application.
Ashwgrl
New Member
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Nov 17, 2018 6:11 pm

Adding Contact to iPhone Error

Postby Ashwgrl » Sat Nov 17, 2018 6:15 pm

I switched from Android to iPhone and needed to add contacts from LDSTools to my phone. It does not show a DONE button...I figured out after many attempts and then finally praying about it that it works if you press on the top right corner where it is supposed to be! Please add the DONE button. Thanks!

micha3lg3n3whart0n
New Member
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2018 6:12 pm

Re: Adding Contact to iPhone Error

Postby micha3lg3n3whart0n » Tue Nov 20, 2018 11:37 am

Ashwgri - thanks for the tip - it works! So yes, please add the ‘DONE’ button.

mikewa5
New Member
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:57 pm

Re: Adding Contact to iPhone Error

Postby mikewa5 » Wed Nov 21, 2018 11:48 am

Still not fixed

jdlessley
Community Moderators
Posts: 7058
Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2008 11:30 pm
Location: USA, TX

Re: Adding Contact to iPhone Error

Postby jdlessley » Wed Nov 21, 2018 6:35 pm

mikewa5 wrote:Still not fixed

The forum is not church or app technical support. The forum is user-to-user support. We can talk about the issues here but that is it. The best way to get the issue to those who can do something about it is to use the in app help support. The issue will remain "not fixed" until the issue is reported and a reasonable time allotted for the programmers to evaluate and work the issue.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center?

OlorinTharkun
New Member
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:35 am

Re: Adding Contact to iPhone Error

Postby OlorinTharkun » Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:49 am

jdlessley wrote:
mikewa5 wrote:Still not fixed

The forum is not church or app technical support. The forum is user-to-user support. We can talk about the issues here but that is it. The best way to get the issue to those who can do something about it is to use the in app help support. The issue will remain "not fixed" until the issue is reported and a reasonable time allotted for the programmers to evaluate and work the issue.


If this forum is NOT church or app technical support, then what is? I posted the same in another thread on this topic as I am about to say here, the developers, as part of their job to create, maintain and improve their app, should be regularly visiting this forum to see what people's comments and issues are. Telling me that it's not in their job description to come here and read this forum, well, to me, that means someone in their management structure needs to revise their job description to include regularly reviewing this forum for issues, especially because this is a forum called LDSTech on the official church website!

lajackson
Community Moderators
Posts: 8547
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2008 9:27 pm
Location: US

Re: Adding Contact to iPhone Error

Postby lajackson » Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:34 am

OlorinTharkun wrote:If this forum is NOT church or app technical support, then what is?

The feedback link in the app. Each feedback is logged and tracked, and if the problem is approved by their supervisors and given priority, the developers fix it.

As jdlessley wrote, this is a user-to-user forum to help clerks and leaders fulfill their callings. The Forum discusses far more than program problems, and the very few developers better spend their time focused on the specific feedback and other instruction they receive from those who make those decisions and provide priority determinations for their work.

hiphopcr
New Member
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:52 pm

Re: Adding Contact to iPhone Error

Postby hiphopcr » Sun Dec 23, 2018 1:21 pm

Ashwgrl wrote:I switched from Android to iPhone and needed to add contacts from LDSTools to my phone. It does not show a DONE button...I figured out after many attempts and then finally praying about it that it works if you press on the top right corner where it is supposed to be! Please add the DONE button. Thanks!

You saved my life and marriage. Thank you so much for having the faith to pray when I did not!


Return to “iPhone/iPad Member Tools App”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests