Adding Contact to iPhone Error

Discussions around the iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch versions of the Member Tools Application.
Ashwgrl

Adding Contact to iPhone Error

Post by Ashwgrl »

I switched from Android to iPhone and needed to add contacts from LDSTools to my phone. It does not show a DONE button...I figured out after many attempts and then finally praying about it that it works if you press on the top right corner where it is supposed to be! Please add the DONE button. Thanks!
micha3lg3n3whart0n

Re: Adding Contact to iPhone Error

Post by micha3lg3n3whart0n »

Ashwgri - thanks for the tip - it works! So yes, please add the ‘DONE’ button.
mikewa5

Post by mikewa5 »

Still not fixed
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

mikewa5 wrote:Still not fixed
The forum is not church or app technical support. The forum is user-to-user support. We can talk about the issues here but that is it. The best way to get the issue to those who can do something about it is to use the in app help support. The issue will remain "not fixed" until the issue is reported and a reasonable time allotted for the programmers to evaluate and work the issue.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
OlorinTharkun

Post by OlorinTharkun »

jdlessley wrote:
mikewa5 wrote:Still not fixed
The forum is not church or app technical support. The forum is user-to-user support. We can talk about the issues here but that is it. The best way to get the issue to those who can do something about it is to use the in app help support. The issue will remain "not fixed" until the issue is reported and a reasonable time allotted for the programmers to evaluate and work the issue.
If this forum is NOT church or app technical support, then what is? I posted the same in another thread on this topic as I am about to say here, the developers, as part of their job to create, maintain and improve their app, should be regularly visiting this forum to see what people's comments and issues are. Telling me that it's not in their job description to come here and read this forum, well, to me, that means someone in their management structure needs to revise their job description to include regularly reviewing this forum for issues, especially because this is a forum called LDSTech on the official church website!
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

OlorinTharkun wrote:If this forum is NOT church or app technical support, then what is?
The feedback link in the app. Each feedback is logged and tracked, and if the problem is approved by their supervisors and given priority, the developers fix it.

As jdlessley wrote, this is a user-to-user forum to help clerks and leaders fulfill their callings. The Forum discusses far more than program problems, and the very few developers better spend their time focused on the specific feedback and other instruction they receive from those who make those decisions and provide priority determinations for their work.
hiphopcr

Post by hiphopcr »

Ashwgrl wrote:I switched from Android to iPhone and needed to add contacts from LDSTools to my phone. It does not show a DONE button...I figured out after many attempts and then finally praying about it that it works if you press on the top right corner where it is supposed to be! Please add the DONE button. Thanks!
You saved my life and marriage. Thank you so much for having the faith to pray when I did not!

Return to “iPhone/iPad Member Tools App”