I started looking at the 2019 Come Follow Me for Families curriculum. I see some problems that I hope will be addressed in the few weeks that remain in 2018 so we can better use the curriculum.
- The New Experience seems to work for the Come, Follow Me curriculum; however, when I click on a link to a scripture, it takes me to New Experience pages that still don't work. I've reported problems previously (as have others) with the New Experience not working. When I go to a scripture, I get a blank page. This is an improvement over what I experienced previously, as at least I have the toggle to go to the old experience and see the scriptures. Still, it would be nice to have it working.
- The New Experience is still cumbersome. I really hope the UI would improve. It's more clicks to get things done now. It's like the web browser view is set up for touch screens, not people with mice. Please improve the user interface on this. It really needs some improvement.
- The New Experience Notes page is still lacking important features found on the Old Experience Notes page.
- When I toggle the Come, Follow Me manual to the Old Experience, I get a Not Found message.
- Due to the recent header changes on lds.org, the Old Experience still has the annoying "Welcome to Study Tools" bubble that pops up on every page. Is this going to get fixed?
- I'm also having intermittent problems with marking even working with the Old Experience, even when the Study Tools bar appears at the bottom of the page.
I really like to study online, but the state of the tools is making that difficult. Is there any hope there will be improvements before 2019?