There are some new features here that have been frequently requested.
Leader and Clerk Resources (LCR) Release Notes
Date Released: November 1, 2018
New or Enhanced Functionality
- Added Area Plan information to the home page for stake leaders.
- Expanded access to custom reports to include bishopric counselors, stake presidency counselors, and ward and stake executive secretaries.
- Added LCR access for compassionate service leaders.
- Enhanced ministering functionality:
- Simplified the ministering page by combining the Interviews tab and Assignments tab into one tab called Assigned. You can now manage assignments and record interviews from the same screen.
- Moved the lists of unassigned ministering brothers/sisters and unassigned households/sisters to a new tab called Unassigned. Individuals not generally assigned are now hidden by default but may be viewed by checking a box.
- Added the ability to work on proposed assignments without publishing the changes until you are ready. To use this feature, select Proposed Assignments from the Ministering menu.
- To support this new functionality, the Ministering menu has been updated as follows:
- Created a sub-section for Elders Quorum and a sub-section for Relief Society.
- Renamed the main link to Current Assignments.
- Added a link for Proposed Assignments.
- Added graphs showing the number of companionships interviewed during the quarter.
- Expanded access to the Ministering Assignments report to include compassionate service leaders.
- The number of ministering companionships interviewed during the quarter is now automatically populated on the Quarterly Report, beginning with the third quarter of 2018.
- Numerous bug fixes and performance improvements, including an issue causing ministering interviews to be recorded for the prior month when using Safari browser or the LDS Tools app for iOS.