Missionary email on my computer

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
onetallfamily

Missionary email on my computer

Post by onetallfamily »

My daughter logged into her missionary email on my computer before she left for her mission. Now every time I try to log in to my own personal google sign in on my computer, it takes me right to the lds sign in. And once I try to do anything it says "I'm sorry, you are not a full or part time missionary" and locks me out. I'm a seminary teacher and now I can't get to any of google drive, slide or anything because it just keeps taking me to lds sign in and sometimes I can't even log into that either. Please help!
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Re: Missionary email on my computer

Post by jdlessley »

The auto sign-in is a function of your browser. What steps you take to remove that saved logon is dependent on the browser. You can do an internet search to find the procedures.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?

Return to “Church Account”