Family History Calling

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
zaneclark

Family History Calling

Post by zaneclark »

I just noticed something while checking the Directory for Temple and Family History Consultants. The only ones listed under Family History are the last two I added a few weeks ago, while several others are listed under Other Callings. In LCR, they are all listed under Family History. Not a big thing, but it could be confusing for someone looking for a list of Family History Consultants in the Directory.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Family History Calling

Post by russellhltn »

You might want to make sure they're all listed as "standard positions" and not "custom".
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
zaneclark

Post by zaneclark »

All standard...
jonesrk
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by jonesrk »

The problem is that Directory is using an older piece of data and when I moved the Family History group out from under Other Callings that older data didn't get updated, so all the callings that were around before the change will show in Other Callings. I'll add that to my todo list. :)
jonesrk
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by jonesrk »

This should be fixed now. I was able to check that the ward level family history callings in my stake all look correct in directory now. My stake doesn't have any stake level family history callings so I can't check that or districts/branches but they should all be fixed.
zaneclark

Post by zaneclark »

I just checked and everything is as it should be! Thank you!!

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”