Gospel library does not update with sync.

Discussions around the Gospel Library application for Windows for Desktop and Mobile
copterpilot

Gospel library does not update with sync.

Postby copterpilot » Sat Sep 15, 2018 11:02 am

I cannot get the 2018 conference issues to update and download on my Gospel Library on my laptop. I sign in and then sync. It cycles for about 2 seconds and quits with 2017 as the last general conference issue. Any help out there?

russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Gospel library does not update with sync.

Postby russellhltn » Sat Sep 15, 2018 12:21 pm

What version do you have? Older versions use an older content store that doesn't get updated.
Have you searched the Wiki?
Try using a Google search by adding "site:tech.lds.org/wiki" to the search criteria.

golf23

Postby golf23 » Mon Oct 29, 2018 3:00 pm

I have the same issue. How do you download the current version.

ToManyLetters

Postby ToManyLetters » Tue Oct 30, 2018 6:26 pm

Windows RT, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, and all versions of Windows Phone, are no longer supported. The current versions of the app on Windows are version 4.2.4.0 for non-beta, version 4.2.3.0 for beta, and 4.4.7.0 for preview (alpha). These versions of the app require Windows 10 or Windows 10 Mobile, with the Anniversary Update or later. Versions of the app prior to version 4 on iOS, Android, and Windows use an old content source that is no longer supported. On unsupported devices, the best way to access new content, like new manuals and issues of Church magazines, is via LDS.org. If you're on Windows 10 or Windows 10 Mobile and are not getting the current content, you'll need to visit the Microsoft Store (Store) app on your device and update the app there.
Learn more about Gospel Library for Windows 10 Beta at the link below:
https://tech.lds.org/wiki/Gospel_Library_for_Windows_10

Return to “Gospel Library for Windows”