Loading ... Loading ...

Discussions around the Android version of the Gospel Library application.
beasttemplar

Loading ... Loading ...

Post by beasttemplar »

I can open the app, it just takes a good amount of time to load, sometimes ten minutes. Reinstalling does not help, and clearing the cache doesn't help either. I have also rstarted my phone, ( though for other reasons). It's especially frustrating, because during seminary, sunday school, etc, whenever I turn the screen off (put the phone to sleep), or switch to another app, then turn it back on later to use it, it takes what is generally considered to long to load; sometimes my phone will take like 5 minutes to respond to me pressing the power button when I put my phone to sleep while in the app.

I running Android Marshmallow on a ZTE Avid Trio. The Gospel library is stored on a Class 4 (might be a problem) Micro SD card in my phone.

Thanks for the help
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Re: Loading ... Loading ...

Post by sbradshaw »

Gospel Library 4's content updating system has provided a lot of problems for users, especially on Android. Improvements are coming with Gospel Library 5. In the meantime, I would not recommend storing Gospel Library on an SD card – apps on SD cards almost always run more slowly.
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.

Return to “Android Gospel Library”