Ministering Assignments - Missing Youth

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
mrt432

Ministering Assignments - Missing Youth

Post by mrt432 »

I am trying to assign youth (priests and teachers) as ministering companions with some elders and I am missing the name(s) of said youth from the drop-down menu of options to add a companion. I've tried checking both the assigned and unassigned lists and he doesn't appear. I checked the ward directory on LDS.org and their name(s) appear there though. Very curious. Is there something I can do to rectify this situation?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Ministering Assignments - Missing Youth

Post by russellhltn »

Have you tried typing the name?
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
mrt432

Post by mrt432 »

Yes, the name doesn't appear. Very strange.
davesudweeks

Post by davesudweeks »

If you can assign some and not others, you might inspect one or two from each group and look for differences in their membership record.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

You might want to verify that they are not a out-of-unit member. (A child that's split between two wards.) I didn't think they showed on the directory, but I could be wrong.

Also verify they're not a deacon.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”