Add Donation Account Not Working! PLEASE HELP!

Discussions about the Online Donation system.
cdelpapa

Add Donation Account Not Working! PLEASE HELP!

Post by cdelpapa »

My bank changed their routing number. For the past several days, every time I try to add a new donation account with the new routing number, I keep getting the same message: "Currently unable to add an account. Please try again later." I have no idea if the problem is on my end or the server end. Please help because this error is very non-specific and been continuing for days now. Thank you.
ErrorMsg.png
ErrorMsg.png (9.77 KiB) Viewed 940 times
rmrichesjr
Community Moderators

Re: Add Donation Account Not Working! PLEASE HELP!

Post by rmrichesjr »

Because this is a user-to-user forum, there's no guarantee of when (or if) anyone would have any suggestions that would help solve this. If we're lucky, someone will have an idea that will help.

Meanwhile, here are a few things that _might_ help:

1) If you have access to a different web browser, that might work.

2) Deleting browser cookies, clearing the browser cache, and doing a full page reload (vs. a simple refresh) _might_ help. With Firefox, use Alt-Ctrl-R rather than just Ctrl-R to do a full page reload.

3) Another thing you _might_ want to consider is to delete the old account (the one with the routing number that no longer works).

If that doesn't help, I would suggest submitting feedback on the page to request help from official support personnel. In your message, please state clearly that you have already deleted cookies, cleared cache, and forced a full page reload. (Otherwise, the service missionary will probably tell you to do those things, which would delay the solution.)
cdelpapa

Post by cdelpapa »

Thank you for the tips. I already deleted the old account and that didn't help either. I will try the other suggestions and post back the results. Thanks.
cdelpapa

Post by cdelpapa »

OK, deleted cookies and cache and that didn't help. I submitted feedback, so hopefully that will help. Also sent an email to donations@ldschurch.org.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

Where are you located? If you're outside the US, but using US donations in a "ex-pat mode", they may not allow you to add an account.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Online Donations”