Membership Record Number

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).

Membership Record Number

Post by 44959 »

My LDS account says that there is already an account using my membership record number.
nmecantwin73

Re: Membership Record Number

Post by nmecantwin73 »

Most likely you created another account in the past that has your MRN attached to it. You can use the recovery method on the sign-in page and use your MRN to find out.
valdemas@shaw.ca

Post by valdemas@shaw.ca »

I tried to link into my account. I couldn't so I requested to change password then I went to pay a donation. All my payment info was gone so I reentered it and made a tithe and offering devotions. After I payed the donation I realized it didn't show any of my past payments. And told me that my membership number was not added so i tried to add it. It keeps telling me my membership number already exits. How do i join these two accounts so all my payments are together. I have no way of accessing my old one now that the new one is in place, so cant fix this. Please help me with this.
valdemas@shaw.ca

Post by valdemas@shaw.ca »

I know that is what must of happened but that doesn't tell me how to fix it. I need a solution to get it straightened out not just a message of what may of happened
eblood66

Post by eblood66 »

You'll need to get with a ward clerk and have them get on the phone with the global service center with you and ask them to remove one of the accounts and link your donations to the others.
time4judy

Post by time4judy »

44959 wrote:My LDS account says that there is already an account using my membership record number.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

time4judy wrote:
44959 wrote:My LDS account says that there is already an account using my membership record number.
Same question, same response. Please read the other posts.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
butch.barton50@gmail.com1

Post by butch.barton50@gmail.com1 »

Problem saying my MRN number is being used by another account. Please help me
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

butch.barton50@gmail.com1 wrote:Please help me
Read back through this topic. Pay particular attention to the post by eblood66 on how you and your clerk will be able to resolve the issue. You will have to work together on it.
777gator

Post by 777gator »

When trying to log in to LDS tools it says it is reserved for members only. When trying to update my information online it says my birth date and or MRN is not valid.

Return to “Church Account”