Book of Mormon Audio files

Discussions on how emerging technology can assist the distribution of media content through mobile, kiosks, Internet, social networks, etc.
fitzlmon

Book of Mormon Audio files

Post by fitzlmon »

I'm not sure if this can be done or how to do it. But I was hoping to find the Book of Mormon in an audio format that can be burned onto a CD? The new format does not work and I can no longer purchase the CD versions from the Online Store. I have a friend from another faith that visits the homeless. He provides them with audio versions of the Bible. One of the men requested the Book of Mormon to listen to so my friend asked me. I would really like to be able to share the gospel with this homeless brother and from what I understand this homeless man cannot read. Can someone explain to me how I can accomplish this or where I can find the Book of Mormon in MP3 format which I could then burn onto CDs.

Thank you,
Linda Fitzpatrick
El Dorado Ward,
Lancaster East Stake, CA
eblood66

Re: Book of Mormon Audio files

Post by eblood66 »

Look on the Book of Mormon page on lds.org. On the right hand side there is a Download link. It expands into a list that includes multiple formats including two mp3 versions (one male and one female). Here are the direct links: Male and Female.
nmecantwin73

Post by nmecantwin73 »

Also found on the Formats and Downloads page: https://www.lds.org/scriptures/formats?lang=eng.
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Post by sbradshaw »

You can also find the CDs on Amazon:
https://www.amazon.com/Book-Mormon-Audi ... B001UYZAZU
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.

Return to “Digital Media”