Can't access ward map

Discussions about the Ward Directory and Map tool on churchofjesuschrist.org.
aldrin15

Can't access ward map

Post by aldrin15 »

when I try to access our ward map it doesn't display in our clerk's PC. How to fix it?
mevans

Re: Can't access ward map

Post by mevans »

How are you accessing the map? Is it from the menu: My Account and Ward / My Ward / Ward Map? Or are you using a saved bookmark or a specific URL?

Do you see anything, or just a blank screen?
mevans

Post by mevans »

I just checked and it's working for me. Are you saying that the entire screen below the menu/search bar is blank, or do you see any elements of the map, such as your ward name. Does the browser tab show your ward name on it?
jonesrk
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by jonesrk »

I've seen the problem once yesterday and twice today. Today both times I was able to refresh the page and then it worked.
mevans

Post by mevans »

I just tried it today and the ward map rendered with the boundaries, but no people appeared. I saw a message I'd never seen before pop up: "We're Having Trouble. We're sorry but our system is having a bit of trouble. Try that again or refresh your browser." I refreshed the browser and it worked.
scgallafent
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by scgallafent »

mevans wrote:I just tried it today and the ward map rendered with the boundaries, but no people appeared. I saw a message I'd never seen before pop up: "We're Having Trouble. We're sorry but our system is having a bit of trouble. Try that again or refresh your browser." I refreshed the browser and it worked.
There was some downtime this afternoon to finish some database maintenance. We're wrapping up the last of the work and things should be stabilizing.

Return to “Ward Directory and Map”