Email notifications

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Re: Email notifications

Post by jdlessley »

debratyler020@gmail.com wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 9:45 am I am legally blind and struggling to find d where I can change my email notification settings in my account. It is important to me to see when my tithing have been processed ...
Log onto the Donations page. If you do not already have the page bookmarked for quick access, the link to the Donations page can be found in the Resources menu on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org menu bar. Once signed in to the Donations page select 'Settings' on the Donations menu found on the left of the page. Scroll to the bottom of the Settings page to the 'Notification Preferences' section. The first three preference items are the preferences for donations emails. They are 'General Notification Emails', 'Donation Submitted, 'and 'Donation Recorded'. Select the checkbox for the messages you want to receive. The fifth, and last, preference item is 'Use a different email address for notifications'. Check this and a textbox will show up below that option for you to enter a different email address for notifications. This email address can be a different email address from your Church account, or membership record, contact email address.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?

Return to “Church Account”