Unable to log in

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
capnjmoroni

Unable to log in

Post by capnjmoroni »

Hello I am a missionary and I am trying to access myldsmail.net, but everyone I put in my username and password it sends me back to the login screen. I'm not putting in my password incorrectly because it never mentions that, it simply states that my request requires me to log in. And I try to and it won't let me. I can access my missionary portal with the same username and log in but myldsmail will not let me login for some reason. Even trying to access myldsmail from the missionary portal is not working. Thank you!
soccerknight12

Re: Unable to log in

Post by soccerknight12 »

me and my comp have the same problem
jokshan

Post by jokshan »

We can't log on either
TelmitaOrellana

Post by TelmitaOrellana »

Hi, I have the same problem with one of our young women, we cannot remember her log in ID also when we try to recover the account with the Membership record number it says it it is not valid, please help us.

Thanks!
davesudweeks

Post by davesudweeks »

TelmitaOrellana wrote:Hi, I have the same problem with one of our young women, we cannot remember her log in ID also when we try to recover the account with the Membership record number it says it it is not valid, please help us.

Thanks!
You will probably have to work with your ward or branch clerk to determine the correct membership record number. This forum is user to user support and it is very likely no one here has the ability to help you with this problem.
Westley31

Post by Westley31 »

I have had the same username and password for the last 4-5 years and all of sudden --this has happened many times that the user name is not accepted when I try to sign in. How can that be fixed??

Gloria Osborn

Return to “Church Account”