The gospel library app isn't opening at all.

Discussions around the iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch versions of the Gospel Library application.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Re: The gospel library app isn't opening at all.

Post by lajackson »

russellhltn wrote:It's curious that most people having problems are running Huawei. Was there an Android update this past week?
The last Google Play services update did not play well on many Huawei devices with quite a number of apps, including Gospel Library. Whether Google Play services was fixed, or the Gospel Library programmers solved the problem with yesterday's GL update, I do not know.

But those who now have the latest Google Play services and Gospel Library apps now seem to be having success.
kennyrayandersen

Post by kennyrayandersen »

Uninstalled Gospel library and reinstalled... All is well in Zion! Didn't touch the store so it was probably Gospel library. Thanks to whomever fixed it!!
b360256

Post by b360256 »

I have used my Kindle Fire for years to get the the Gospel Library and today it does not work. I try to reload it and it says it is not compatible. What in the world is going on. Why today of all days to quit working. Can someone help Brother Smith.
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Post by sbradshaw »

b360256 wrote:I have used my Kindle Fire for years to get the the Gospel Library and today it does not work. I try to reload it and it says it is not compatible. What in the world is going on. Why today of all days to quit working. Can someone help Brother Smith.
What kind of Kindle Fire (make/year) do you have, and what version of Fire OS?
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
KeelerW

I can't get library to download English for conference or anything

Post by KeelerW »

I have been trying to download October conference in English and I get the error that it failed try again. I try and watch a video, now I have to download it, before I could just watch it and I get the same error. I do not want to take up my memory of downloading videos in order to watch them. Please help.
rmrichesjr
Community Moderators

Post by rmrichesjr »

It's possible the servers are overloaded with lots of families watching favorite conference talks for FHE. The difficulties might clear up tomorrow.
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Re: I can't get library to download English for conference or anything

Post by sbradshaw »

KeelerW wrote:I have been trying to download October conference in English and I get the error that it failed try again. I try and watch a video, now I have to download it, before I could just watch it and I get the same error. I do not want to take up my memory of downloading videos in order to watch them. Please help.
What version of Gospel Library are you using, and what version of Android or iOS? Or is it Gospel Library Online or Gospel Library for Windows?
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
ronnie25

Post by ronnie25 »

THE GOSPEL LIDRARY APP ISN'T OPENING AT ALL.
65goat

Post by 65goat »

My app opens briefly, flashing the opening screen and then closes. I removed the app from my phone and reloaded it, and I get the same behavior; what is going on?
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

65goat wrote:what is going on?
Upgrading to iOS 15 should solve the problem.

Return to “iPhone/iPad Gospel Library”