The gospel library app isn't opening at all.

Any discussions around the Gospel Library App on various mobile and electronic devices.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Re: The gospel library app isn't opening at all.

Postby lajackson » Wed May 16, 2018 12:44 pm

russellhltn wrote:It's curious that most people having problems are running Huawei. Was there an Android update this past week?

The last Google Play services update did not play well on many Huawei devices with quite a number of apps, including Gospel Library. Whether Google Play services was fixed, or the Gospel Library programmers solved the problem with yesterday's GL update, I do not know.

But those who now have the latest Google Play services and Gospel Library apps now seem to be having success.

kennyrayandersen

Postby kennyrayandersen » Wed May 16, 2018 9:23 pm

Uninstalled Gospel library and reinstalled... All is well in Zion! Didn't touch the store so it was probably Gospel library. Thanks to whomever fixed it!!

b360256

Postby b360256 » Thu May 17, 2018 9:30 am

I have used my Kindle Fire for years to get the the Gospel Library and today it does not work. I try to reload it and it says it is not compatible. What in the world is going on. Why today of all days to quit working. Can someone help Brother Smith.

sbradshaw

Postby sbradshaw » Fri May 18, 2018 7:19 am

b360256 wrote:I have used my Kindle Fire for years to get the the Gospel Library and today it does not work. I try to reload it and it says it is not compatible. What in the world is going on. Why today of all days to quit working. Can someone help Brother Smith.

What kind of Kindle Fire (make/year) do you have, and what version of Fire OS?
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.

Return to “Gospel Library”