direct deposit

Discussions about other Church websites
amirasmom

direct deposit

Post by amirasmom »

I work at deseret industries I was told that i could go onto this site to set up direct deposit or go to ldsatwork@ldschurch.org but I can't fine either one. help.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Re: direct deposit

Post by lajackson »

amirasmom wrote:I work at deseret industries I was told that i could go onto this site to set up direct deposit or go to ldsatwork@ldschurch.org but I can't fine either one. help.
You cannot set up direct deposit at this site. If the other site does not work, you may wish to speak with your supervisor and ask for more detailed directions.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

amirasmom wrote:I work at deseret industries I was told that i could go onto this site to set up direct deposit or go to ldsatwork@ldschurch.org but I can't fine either one. help.
So close -- you want to go to ldsatwork.ldschurch.org (note the period, not the @ sign). That is only accessible by those in the workforce, but since you work at DI it should work for you.
AngiOlekson55

Post by AngiOlekson55 »

Go to the website amirasmom gave you and then go to Employee Tools in the upper left corner. And then direct deposit. Add you account number and routing number and the paycheck and the one you are expecting next it will work.
Mikerowaved
Community Moderators

Post by Mikerowaved »

AngiOlekson55 wrote:Go to the website amirasmom gave you...
What website is that? I don't see it.
So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

I think the website is https://ldsatwork1.ldschurch.org rather than the email address ldsatwork@ldschurch.org.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?

Return to “Other Websites”