Donations Record for my dependent children

Discussions about the Online Donation system.
zubeldia

Donations Record for my dependent children

Post by zubeldia »

The ability to download an "official" statement with the donations from last year is great. Thank you.

For the next software release you ought to add the ability for me to do one or both of the following:
A) download separate statements for the donations of each one of my children living at home
B) consolidate all the family donations into one statement, so I can use it for tax purposes

As it stands today, not all my tithe-paying children have LDS.ORG accounts, so we need to get a paper statement from the Bishop.

Thanks.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Donations Record for my dependent children

Post by russellhltn »

Both of those suggestions would require a clearance from the privacy/legal folks. The second one would have to be approved by the tax experts.

Personally, I have my doubts.

But this is just a user-to-user support forum. Feedback like that needs to be sent via the feedback link on the main lds.org site.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Online Donations”