Bishopric and Sacrament Meeting Template

Discussions around miscellaneous technologies and projects for the general membership.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Re: Bishopric and Sacrament Meeting Template

Post by lajackson »

If you tried to update the mcdarby spreadsheet manually, please see the moderator note at the beginning of his post that contains the replacement cell information.

Edit: There is still a problem with the formulas relating to spaces. Check the Moderator Note for the latest update.
JeffSilva

Post by JeffSilva »

Hello,

Do we have an online agenda or app that we can edit every week for sacrament meetings with the new changes announced in the last months?

Regards,

Jeff Silva
mcdarby

Post by mcdarby »

New Version available - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... 0GEi0/copy
(following the link above will ask you to log into your google account which will then allow you to start customizing your own version)

There was a bug that stopped some of the formulas from running ~6 years after the start date, this is fixed now.

DEMO versions to play with:

Sacrament Planner - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... dit#gid=52
Music Planner - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... =983564742

Oh and please don't actually use the DEMO versions for you own units real use . . . . these are open documents and just to DEMO, not actually use. (Yep - its happened!!)
DeboraGilmore

Post by DeboraGilmore »

Hi there! I am having trouble updating the members on my ward's template. Is this because of the changes the church is making to their site? I have never had a problem before. How can I make it work?
Timgoat

Post by Timgoat »

I love the planner! I'm also having the problem with the names not importing correctly. They paste fine, I get the "Correct Paste" message, click the gear, and nothing imports. I unhid the columns and I can see the names just fine. I'm using the latest version. Any ideas?
jarcher

Post by jarcher »

Have there been any updates to this template by chance? When I go to make a copy of *Sacrament Planner CREATOR v0.86 * by clicking the blue Make a Copy Button next to the grey View Apps Scripts File it doesn't do anything. No matter how many times I click. I am logged in on Chrome. Any help, guidance, direction would be much appreciated. Thank you ever so kindly =)
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

jarcher wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 2:07 pm Have there been any updates to this template by chance? When I go to make a copy of *Sacrament Planner CREATOR v0.86 * by clicking the blue Make a Copy Button next to the grey View Apps Scripts File it doesn't do anything. No matter how many times I click. I am logged in on Chrome. Any help, guidance, direction would be much appreciated. Thank you ever so kindly =)
It launches in Google Sheets. You might want to make sure you have access to that. Being logged into Chrome may not always be the same as logged into an account that has Sheets.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
arexjones1

Post by arexjones1 »

Timgoat wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 6:57 pm I love the planner! I'm also having the problem with the names not importing correctly. They paste fine, I get the "Correct Paste" message, click the gear, and nothing imports. I unhid the columns and I can see the names just fine. I'm using the latest version. Any ideas?
I am having this issue as well. Thank you mcdarby for creating this!

Return to “Other Member Technologies”