Member can log in to account and change settings but no other options

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
dscox

Re: Member can log in to account and change settings but no other options

Post by dscox »

I log in and find my donations previously paid by bill pay from my credit union listed, but no option to make donations. I am in an expatriate branch in China. Can I make direct donations thru lds.org?
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

dscox wrote:I log in and find my donations previously paid by bill pay from my credit union listed, but no option to make donations. I am in an expatriate branch in China. Can I make direct donations thru lds.org?
By default, no, because you live outside of the U.S. If you are using a checking or savings account at a U.S. bank, you might email donations@ldschurch.org and ask if they are able to let you donate online. Service members are able to do this in many cases, but it requires that a setting be changed by Church headquarters.
dscox

Post by dscox »

Thanks. I will try that approach.
wheeliemom

Post by wheeliemom »

How can I eliminate the 2-step verification code for signing into my church account?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

wheeliemom wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 5:48 pm How can I eliminate the 2-step verification code for signing into my church account?

Note that some people are required to have 2-step because of their access to internal systems.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Church Account”