Unable to download notes and highlights

Discussions about the Notes and Journal tool on LDS.org. This includes the Study Toolbar as well as the scriptures and other content on LDS.org that is integrated with Notes and Journal.
djdinut1

Re: Unable to download notes and highlights

Postby djdinut1 » Wed Jun 20, 2018 6:39 pm

The latest version of Notes no longer has a Download option. Why was that eliminated?

bpurser

Postby bpurser » Sun Jun 24, 2018 1:53 pm

I consider my scripture notes, received under inspiration, to be personal scripture. The thought of losing these thousands of comments to be very troubling. Please find a way to get this important export feature restored.

djdinut1

Postby djdinut1 » Sun Jun 24, 2018 2:58 pm

I agree.

davesudweeks

Postby davesudweeks » Sun Jun 24, 2018 6:12 pm

I suggest you post your desire to download notes as feedback on lds.org or within the application itself. Requesting changes to the software on this user-to-user tech support forum will not necessarily get the request to those with authority to direct the change. It is my understanding that all feedback is reviewed and forwarded to the appropriate groups, though you will likely not receive a personalized response.

djdinut1

Postby djdinut1 » Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:17 am

Does anyone have an answer for this question? I know some may say that all our notes are backed up on the Church servers, but that's not safe enough for me. I want a separate backup in case something happens on the Church's side.

Return to “Notes and Journal, and Online Scriptures”