MLS glitch and network problems

Discussions around using and interfacing with the Church MLS program.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: MLS glitch and network problems

Post by russellhltn »

lajackson wrote:The RTPatch popup is appearing again. Is the patch supposed to fix things, or is this another case where all of our units need to download the installer and install again over the current version of MLS?
While "install again" won't hurt things, the last time that was required, there was a "urgent message" to do so.

I'm sure there's a number of updates where Java isn't updated, so RTPatch alone is sufficient. I'd run RTPatch and if there's any problems, then run the full installer.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
scgallafent
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by scgallafent »

lajackson wrote:The RTPatch popup is appearing again. Is the patch supposed to fix things, or is this another case where all of our units need to download the installer and install again over the current version of MLS?
You should not need to download the installer again. The recent need to update using the installer was so that the Java runtime could be updated. You should be OK to just accept all of the RTPatch updates.
davesudweeks

Post by davesudweeks »

It is not uncommon for RTPatch to run multiple times for an update. I always just let it run each time even though it appears to be a duplication. I have never experienced a problem with a patch if I let RTPatch run as many times as it wanted to.
joseeduardoflores

Post by joseeduardoflores »

Tengo una consulta, nos cambiaron hace 2 dias las computadoras y al entrar al mls esta vacio me da 3 opciones para restaurar por usar por primera vez el mls, pero al hacer un eviar/recibir cambios me sale ERROR DE TRANSMISION. QUE PUEDO HACER?

Return to “MLS Support, Help, and Feedback”