Missionary Portal Access

Discussions about other Church websites
scgallafent
Church Employee
Church Employee

Re: Missionary Portal Access

Post by scgallafent »

There was an error with missionary email this morning. It was resolved about 15 minutes ago.
MbongAndrew2019

Post by MbongAndrew2019 »

A future missionary cant sign in his lds account and submit his mission form, but he has his lds account.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

MbongAndrew2019 wrote:A future missionary cant sign in his lds account and submit his mission form, but he has his lds account.
Have the prospective missionary check that their Membership Record Number (MRN) is recorded in their LDS Account. He can do this by checking in the Membership tab in the LDS Account profile.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

Also, the bishop needs to begin the online process before the prospective missionary will be able to start working on his or her missionary application.
siyasangamananga

Post by siyasangamananga »

Hi where do I receive my call letter is it on my gmail account or in my portal?
watoya

Post by watoya »

I have failed to access my calling online need help
rmrichesjr
Community Moderators

Post by rmrichesjr »

watoya wrote:I have failed to access my calling online need help
As has been stated earlier in this thread, this is a user-to-user discussion/help forum. It is not an official help/support request channel. Your ward clerk should be able to at least get you started on a path toward a solution. If there is a 'Feedback' or 'get help' button or link somewhere near where you are trying to access your calling, that should be routed toward official help/support. If you're looking for user-to-user help, you'll need to provide some more information about exactly what symptoms you are seeing when you attempt to access your calling.
jaruesch

Post by jaruesch »

I am a future missionary attempting to get my papers done. From what I can tell, that is done using this missionary portal. I might be wrong, but is there any advice for such a situation?

Thank you,

Joshua A. Ruesch
jrruesch1123@gmail.com
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

jaruesch wrote:I am a future missionary attempting to get my papers done. From what I can tell, that is done using this missionary portal. I might be wrong, but is there any advice for such a situation?
The bishop has to start the process. Only then can you log in to do your papers.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
rmrichesjr
Community Moderators

Post by rmrichesjr »

jaruesch wrote:I am a future missionary attempting to get my papers done. From what I can tell, that is done using this missionary portal. I might be wrong, but is there any advice for such a situation?
There is a missionary portal, but this user-to-user mutual-help forum is not it. The Missionary Portal is here: https://missionary.lds.org/en/home/default.html You should be able to get to it by logging to your Church Account, then clicking on the "My Account and Ward ..." link to bring up the drop-down menu, then clicking on "Full-time Missionary Portal."

Return to “Other Websites”