Missionary Portal Access

Discussions about other Church websites
katherinecastro

Re: Missionary Portal Access

Post by katherinecastro »

:geek: he tratado de entrar a mi portal y no puedo, no ha sido activado que puedo hacer en este caso?
calebgraff

Re: Days countdown access

Post by calebgraff »

I don't know why, but for some reason my days countdown is no longer on the missionary portal. It was on there last week, but now it's gone, does anybody maybe know why?
rmrichesjr
Community Moderators

Re: Days countdown access

Post by rmrichesjr »

calebgraff wrote:I don't know why, but for some reason my days countdown is no longer on the missionary portal. It was on there last week, but now it's gone, does anybody maybe know why?
If perchance you're not signed in or if your session has expired, that would explain it. Otherwise, perhaps a change was made to that function. If the countdown data comes from an AJAX request initiated by JavaScript on the page, if the AJAX request timed out or otherwise failed, that might explain it appearing only intermittently.
warrenbigelowjr

Post by warrenbigelowjr »

trying to access missionary portal sign in and pin number entry to get to mobile devise guidelines for senior missionaries
GlenGL

PIN: [Deleted]

Post by GlenGL »

We gladly accept the call to serve [. . .]

[Moderator note:] This is not the missionary portal and the Missionary Department does not see these posts. Please go to the website listed in your call paperwork to accept your mission call. Your ward clerk will assist you if you have any difficulty getting to the correct location. It is wonderful that you have been called to serve. They will want to know you have received and accept your call.
Emzookie

Post by Emzookie »

madisontrocks wrote:I am logged in on my daughter's account. After she logs in the the Missionary Portal to start the application process the menu bar at the top is blank so she can't do anything. The bishop said that on his end it shows that he is waiting for her to complete the application. We have tried different browsers and computers and have gotten the same results each time. Any ideas?
Did anyone find an answer to this? It happened to me too. I can't figure out how to make the menu bar reappear.
rmrichesjr
Community Moderators

Post by rmrichesjr »

There are three things that can sometimes help (but no guarantee): 1) Delete cookies; 2) Clear browser cache; 3) Do a full page reload. In Firefox, the full page load is done by Shift-Control-R rather than just Control-R. If that does not work, submitting an official help request via a Feedback or similar link would be the next step.

As a long shot for the adventurous, you could right-click on the blank area where the menu bar should be, select 'Inspect Element', and look for the following in something that contains elements that should be visible in the menu bar:
style="display:none"
If you find an element with that, you could try editing as HTML and changing the "none" to something else or deleting the setting.
RobinsonWilliamLDS

Missionary Portal Access

Post by RobinsonWilliamLDS »

After my mission application gets assigned, How long will it normally takes for the call letter to reach me?? :P
scgallafent
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by scgallafent »

RobinsonWilliamLDS wrote:After my mission application gets assigned, How long will it normally takes for the call letter to reach me?? :P
How long does it take for mail to get to you from Salt Lake City?
riggslehibaldonado

Post by riggslehibaldonado »

how can i know about my portal?

Return to “Other Websites”