Stake Auxiliary LCR Access

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
chrisgrant

Stake Auxiliary LCR Access

Post by chrisgrant »

The Release Notes for Version 3.1.2 of LCR include:
Added access to authorized data and reports for the following callings:
Stake auxiliary presidencies (including secretaries)
Does this mean that, for example, the Stake Young Women Presidency now has access to lists of Young Women in the Stake? If so, should the LCR FAQ explaining why they don't need such access be updated?
scgallafent
Church Employee
Church Employee

Re: Stake Auxiliary LCR Access

Post by scgallafent »

The stake young women presidency does not have access to lists of young women in the stake. The information in the LCR FAQ is still correct.
chrisgrant

Post by chrisgrant »

scgallafent wrote:The stake young women presidency does not have access to lists of young women in the stake.
What authorized data and reports on LCR do stake auxiliary presidencies have access to?
scgallafent wrote:The information in the LCR FAQ is correct.
So, in spite of the release notes saying that access to LCR was added for stake auxiliary presidencies, it's still correct to have a FAQ asking why they don't have access to LCR?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

chrisgrant wrote:So, in spite of the release notes saying that access to LCR was added for stake auxiliary presidencies, it's still correct to have a FAQ asking why they don't have access to LCR?
I'd say the question needs to be re-stated, but the answer is still correct.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
chrisgrant

Post by chrisgrant »

russellhltn wrote: I'd say the question needs to be re-stated, but the answer is still correct.
How about adding stake auxiliary presidencies to the Access Table: Might that be a good thing?
scgallafent
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by scgallafent »

The FAQ is already tagged for review. Access table updates are planned for the next LCR release.
chrisgrant

Post by chrisgrant »

scgallafent wrote:The stake young women presidency does not have access to lists of young women in the stake. The information in the LCR FAQ is still correct.
With the May 12 update, the Access Table now says that the stake young women presidency has access to Member List under the Reports tab. This would seem to indicate that they now do have access to lists of young women in the stake.
scgallafent
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by scgallafent »

chrisgrant wrote:
scgallafent wrote:The stake young women presidency does not have access to lists of young women in the stake. The information in the LCR FAQ is still correct.
With the May 12 update, the Access Table now says that the stake young women presidency has access to Member List under the Reports tab. This would seem to indicate that they now do have access to lists of young women in the stake.
They have access to the member list, but only see adults. This is consistent with what they can already see in the directory. They do not have access to lists of youth in the stake.

Reading through this thread again, I noticed the question about what they do have access to could use an answer.

Stake auxiliary leaders have access to view (but not edit) stake callings. They have access to the Ward Leadership report (adult ward leaders). They can see the member list but it is filtered to only list adults. They can see unit statistics, quarterly report number (no name detail), and key indicators.
chrisgrant

Post by chrisgrant »

scgallafent wrote:
chrisgrant wrote:
They have access to the member list, but only see adults.
Well, at least the Stake Relief Society presidency should be happy about the May 12 update. (Assuming the members of their organization haven't been filtered out of their membership list.)
smorse

Post by smorse »

I am the Stake Executive Secretary.
My Stake Primary, YM & YW come to me regularly to print rosters for their organizations.
As I look at the access table, their secretaries do not have access to those reports.
Why is that and how can we get that changed so they can print those rosters for the organizations they are over.
It is not a HUGE burden for me to print these rosters, but this falls under something the organizational secretaries should be able to do to make them more effective in their callings.

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”