Pay tithing online

Discussions about the Online Donation system.
drepouille

Re: Pay tithing online

Postby drepouille » Fri Jun 01, 2018 6:15 pm

It just worked for me right now.
Dana Repouille, Plattsmouth, Nebraska

lajackson
Community Moderators

Postby lajackson » Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:16 pm

And it worked for me just before your post. You might try again to see if there was a temporary glitch. Or possibly share more details about the problem you had. Were you able to get to the site? Were you able to sign in?

cj9806

Postby cj9806 » Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:46 pm

It's not working for me. whenever I go to the page lds.org/donations I get redirected to www.lds.org/donations/#/error, I live in the US so I don't think that's the issue. Also the screen is just blank, there's no error message or anything.

rmrichesjr
Community Moderators

Postby rmrichesjr » Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:11 pm

cj9806 wrote:It's not working for me. whenever I go to the page lds.org/donations I get redirected to http://www.lds.org/donations/#/error, I live in the US so I don't think that's the issue. Also the screen is just blank, there's no error message or anything.

There's a possibility doing all of the following might solve the problem: 1) clear your browser cache; 2) delete all cookies from lds.org (or all cookies entirely); 3) force a complete page reload (Shift-Control-R in Firefox, perhaps something else in other browsers). If doing all three of those does not help, send feedback, clearly stating that you have done the three things above, and describe your browser and release/version. Give your email address so the personnel can reply to you to be of further assistance.

CrocodileLyle

Postby CrocodileLyle » Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:41 am

We currently are stationed in the UK as part of a US military assignment for the next three years. We paid online donations in our last Ward in Virginia. We are now assigned to a UK Ward and noticed we can no longer make online donations. This is no doubt due to the fact it has not been set up in the UK yet. The Ward only accepts Pound Sterling donations, but being in the US Military, my salary is paid in USD. Is there any way online donations can be turned back on for our account? We still use the US banking system and need to pay our donations in USD.

russellhltn
Community Administrator

Postby russellhltn » Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:57 am

CrocodileLyle wrote:We are now assigned to a UK Ward and noticed we can no longer make online donations. … We still use the US banking system and need to pay our donations in USD.

Send a email to onlinedonationsupport@ldschurch.org and let them know of your situation.
Have you searched the Wiki?
Try using a Google search by adding "site:tech.lds.org/wiki" to the search criteria.

Return to “Online Donations”