Do YW sisters age 18 who attend YW count for line 17 in the quarterly report ("YSA attending . . . RS meetings")

Discuss where to obtain or how to fill out specific reports or forms.
eblood66

Re: Do YW sisters age 18 who attend YW count for line 17 in the quarterly report ("YSA attending . . . RS meetings")

Post by eblood66 »

fletch74 wrote:Do I need to wait some time for this change to replicate to the quarterly report, or is the quarterly report a snapshot, and once the last day of the reporting month closes the snapshot is taken and that's what we get, without an ability to modify it?
Yes, the quarterly report is a snapshot made at the end of the quarter and can't be changed after that point. So your adjustments won't have any affect until the next quarter.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Re: Do YW sisters age 18 who attend YW count for line 17 in the quarterly report ("YSA attending . . . RS meetings")

Post by jdlessley »

fletch74 wrote:Do I need to wait some time for this change to replicate to the quarterly report, or is the quarterly report a snapshot, and once the last day of the reporting month closes the snapshot is taken and that's what we get, without an ability to modify it?
In this case the quarterly report data for the 3 YW is as of the last day of the quarter. Had you moved them back into the YW before the close of the quarter they would have counted for the YW data and not the RS data. There is nothing you can do to change the data. If they attended their meetings for YW then just count them as having attending their meetings for RS.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
jonesrk
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by jonesrk »

fletch74 wrote:Weird. I assigned them to YW and they show up there, when I click on their individual records>assigned class or I go to the YW organization. However, in the quarterly report, they're missing from the list of potential YW, and they're included in the list of potential YSA.

Do I need to wait some time for this change to replicate to the quarterly report, or is the quarterly report a snapshot, and once the last day of the reporting month closes the snapshot is taken and that's what we get, without an ability to modify it?
The quarterly report is a snapshot at the end of the month.
scgallafent
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by scgallafent »

It won't change in the quarterly report. The quarterly report is a snapshot taken at the beginning of the first day of the new quarter.
curthoffman

Post by curthoffman »

I changed the organization to Young Women but the YW still shows up in RS for VT. The RS President would like to see the name removed until she graduates. Any help here? Thanks.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

curthoffman wrote:I changed the organization to Young Women but the YW still shows up in RS for VT. The RS President would like to see the name removed until she graduates. Any help here? Thanks.
Not possible at this time.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Reports and Forms”