Printing lessons with notes and tags

Discussions about the Notes and Journal tool on LDS.org. This includes the Study Toolbar as well as the scriptures and other content on LDS.org that is integrated with Notes and Journal.
lmcguire

Re: Printing Conference talks with highlights

Post by lmcguire »

mindygreene wrote:Thank you so much for your help Liz. I have been listening/reading every conference talk available in the gospel library which has taken me years. I have been highlighting in different colors things that stand out to me. one color for knowledge (green) one for passages that show love or caring messages (pink) and those that personally touch me or have answered prayers or given guidance to me in my life (purple) and now I want to print those talks off those talks and categorize them in a book. When I went to print them my highlights weren't showing up. I was so bummed and when I read your post and seen how to get it to print with my highlights, it made my day. Thank you so much for your help!!!!
I'm very glad to have helped. I hope you continue to have many good days! :)
cpcrosby

Re: Printing lessons with notes and tags

Post by cpcrosby »

From Google Chrome, select "More Options" in the print setup and check the box that says, "Background Graphics." This will allow you to print the article with highlights.
travelgirl1983

Re: Printing lessons with notes and tags

Post by travelgirl1983 »

This did not help me. I was able to print PAGE 1 ONLY with highlights from Chrome (without using the background color, so must be an improvement in Chrome), and Safari and FF. It also prints a scroll bar which indicates there is more, but yet, there is no other way to print more than the first page. Even when changing the page number from - to option. If I print to PDF, same thing. This is using the New Experience (Beta) option. If I unclick that option, then the frame switches to be about two inches high and I almost didn't even see that there was information on the page because of the white space in the frame. However, same thing happens when printing - ONLY 1st PAGE with scroll bar in viewer, and if I try to tell it to print from page 2, it says it is out of range! I must report this.

Return to “Notes and Journal, and Online Scriptures”